During these times, we understand if you are unable to join us for the big day, especially those that have to travel a long way. For our guests who are able to attend, we have implemented the following safety procedures to make sure everyone has a comfortable, socially distant and fun time!
· The ceremony has been moved outside at the Argyle starting at 6:00pm. Don't worry, we have a rain plan that's outside too.
· Temperatures will be taken upon arrival by the Argyle staff.
· Masks will be provided at the entrance.
· Please wear your mask during the ceremony.
· Rows will be placed six feet apart.
· Please sit with your family or friend groups.
· The reception will all be held outside, a few steps away from the ceremony! Grab a cocktail and let's party!
· Guests will be seated with family or friend groups.
· Tables will be six or less people and placed six feet apart.
· Please wear your mask unless you are seated at your table or actively eating or drinking.
· Dinner will be seated and all food will be served safely to you.
· Please wear your mask while ordering drinks at the bar.
· Please wear your mask if you go inside the Argyle. Restrooms will be located inside.
· There will be three dance floors throughout the venue. Each will have indicated 6 x 6 foot squares. We encourage guests to dance the night away with your dance partner within these squares.